Path of a Dianic Priestess

Path of a Dianic Priestess
Come on in the water is fine......

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Adornment

I like pretty sparkly things.  Gifts from the Goddess.  My personal altars have crystals upon them.  My yard has flowers and shrubs.   They adorn Mother Nature.   Crystals, flowers, shells, and gemstones are what I choose to adorn my body and Temple.
I see a disturbing trend where women feel the need to surgically altar their appearance in the name of adornment.  Although I fully support an adult's right to the mutilzation of their choice, something is terribly wrong here.   Why do some feel they are less of a person based on the shape of their nose and lips or the size of their breasts and stomachs?
I pray for a time when women value and view themselves as Goddesses.  They is beauty in each of us.  Take a few minutes to recognize the beauty of the individuality of your Sisters.

Blessings

©

1 comment:

  1. Society's unrealistic views/expectations of women have made us doubt our divinity. I so agree with you & pray we see our uniqueness and support other women so they can recognize theirs. You definitely sparkle!

    ReplyDelete