Path of a Dianic Priestess

Path of a Dianic Priestess
Come on in the water is fine......

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Peace and the Priestess

So I am settling in learning another form of counseling.   Today's message is Peace.   The guidance for the card remindes us to focus on the fact that only love is real.   Powerful message in that it speaks to a way of life.   Make no mistake about it, in times of need this Priestess will pick up a weapon and fight.   There are so many opportunities to learn and grow by helping others.   My new counseling tools are reminding me of the gentle aspect of the healing process.   I am reminded that better outcomes are born from acts of love.  The recent 1000 Year Flood that brought destruction on a large portion of my beautiful and much loved South Carolina also brought much love and peace.  Our people picked up themselves and extended a hand to their neighbors.   As I go forward on my path I strive to be prepared, strong, and a reflection of love.   Goddess blessings on your journey along your own path!

No comments:

Post a Comment